This chain is called the matchstick holder and is used to manually light the grill in case an issue should arise with the electronic igniter system.
Regarding this, how do you use a lighting rod on a grill?
Steps to Manually Light Your Gas Grill
Additionally, what is the chain on the side of a grill for? This chain is called the matchstick holder and is used to manually light the grill in case an issue should arise with the electronic igniter system.
Then, is it safe to light a gas grill with a lighter?
Try to light the gas as you would normally, but instead of pressing the piezo igniter button, use a long match or a long-reach butane lighter. If the grill lights and burns properly, you’ve got an ignition problem. If the grill doesn’t light using the match, check for low or no gas flow.
How do you secure a grill from theft?
What is the difference between a chain fall and a chain hoist?
How do you sharpen chain saw chains?
What is the difference between closed chain and open chain activities?
What is the difference between the supply chain and the value chain quizlet?
What is chain in lattice?
What is a sash chain?
What is the best chain for chainsaw?
What is the best chainsaw chain?
What is verbal chaining?
What is a behavior chain?
- 12 Is 6.5 inch big?
- 39 Does Hermione die in Harry Potter and the cursed child?
- 39 What cars have the most expensive catalytic converters?
- 39 What should I comment on someone singing?
- 24 What’s the difference between Koolaburra by UGG and UGG?
- 38 Is 2kw heater enough?
- 33 How much does it cost in electricity to run a sump pump?
- 39 Why is my furnace flame orange?
- 39 What are unifying themes?
- 39 Do anchovies smell bad?